Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Laura Amiss on Etsy

I hope you're looking forward to Christmas like we are. Noah is 4 now so definitely at the age where he understands very well about what is to come. Snow would be a bonus for him, but I think the anticipation of his list for Father Christmas is enough to get him in the spirit!

We are at a more awkward age when it comes to presents, am I right? So here is a really lovely simple idea for a great gift. My new favourite Etsy artist is Laura Amiss based in The Netherlands, I was lucky to receive her Paris print for my birthday [shown below] and have in mind to collect a few to dot around our house of the places we've visited over the years.

So pretty and easy to frame at home with a simple Ikea frame.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...