Monday, 10 September 2012

Summer time and the living is easy...


Over the summer I had a lovely email from Vanessa asking about how I edit my pictures, adding text and formatting so thought I'd share this little one with you.

This is such a cool effect on this picture of Noah and is a total cheat - I shot with the sun low in the sky and slightly behind Noah to get that really pretty back-lit look, it's such a great time of day to take pictures of the kids, but I actually added the bokeh afterwards. I added a layer and blended the image to get the finished effect and followed the following simple tutorial on Photoshop via Chatty Tuesdays: How to get the bokeh look.

The type was then added as another layer in Photoshop, but if you don't have Photoshop don't panic you can use really good free programmes from the internet like Pixlr. Hope that's useful for some of you holiday pictures.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...