Friday, 6 July 2012

Menorca - Travel Files

It has been a busy few weeks. I've been taking part in Blogging your Way 2.0 with Holly Becker of Decor8. I've learnt so much again from the brilliant teachers including Katrina Tan, Jeanette Lunde, and Nicole Balch. The possibilities in blogging are endless and I'm just at the beginning - feel very much like a beginner compared to these super talented ladies!

I've been over at Simple Style Notebook with updates on our recent holiday, and even doing my first guest post at The Marin Scoop. Phew, lots going on so sorry it's been a while since I updated here on Karma. 

I really wanted to share some of my holiday snaps. The layouts are inspired by Leslie at A Creative Mint. Her travel pictures are always beautifully designed. We spent a wonderful week in Menorca, and came back to more rain in England. 

Are you off anywhere nice this summer? Hope the sun is shining wherever you are.










1 comment:

  1. I was in Menorca for a week as well at the end of June. Wasn't it beautiful? We used to spend all my childhood holidays there. Love it so much!! Hope you have a lovely time Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...