Thursday, 21 June 2012

New Style Blog

You may have noticed a few little changes lately, I'm back at BYW - hooray! Welcome to new readers joining from the course, it's so nice to have you visit. There is also a new tab appeared at the top of my page - here you'll find my new website for my business, where you can also find the link to my new style blog. 

As if there aren't enough hours in the day I've decided to put all my fashion, style and design ideas in one place which ties in with my business, hopefully all will become clear, but I still plan to be blogging on karma too. Karma is for all the other things that inspire and add colour to my life - style is my passion, but interiors, family, and all the other fun stuff that us girls enjoy are my loves. The hope is that the two will co-exist nicely, there may be cross-overs and things that work on both in which case you'll discover them on both blogs, but the hope is that they'll compliment each other.

So I'd love to invite you to visit me over at my new blog, click here and you'll be straight there!! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...