Thursday, 10 May 2012

Stylish Thrifting: Recipes

I love indulgent, inspiring cookery books. My kitchen shelves are full to bursting with recipe books though, no room for more! So a brilliant, thrifty alternative is to scour my local library for these culinary tomes and then diligently write down the most delicious recipes in my little book.

It's quite a relaxing way to spend a short while, and even more fun to try them out. One of my favourite recent endeavours was meringues from Apples for Jam by Tessa Kiros. This is a gorgeous book that feels like a beautiful journal with meaningful recipes and reflections.

Bake by Rachel Allen, and Tana Ramsay Home Made were the other books from the library this week, both beautiful gifts for the right person too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...