Saturday, 17 March 2012

Jelly in a Jar

I have a sweet tooth.

Noah has inherited my taste for all things sweet and sticky, but something I don't mind him indulging in is jelly in a jar. I collect jam jars to use all around the house for storing cotton buds, as tea-light holders in the garden and for small posies of spring flowers around the house. Another use is for making small portions of food that can be easily stored in the fridge.




I add fresh fruit and juice - in this case I used some mango juice to make it even sweeter! It can be kept in the fridge with the lid on for a good few days and can be whipped out for a quick, sweet fix after pre-school.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea!

    Do you take normal jelly mix, and add fruit juice? Or take fruit juice and add gelatin to it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...