Friday, 12 August 2011

Renovation update



I recently posted some pictures of our home renovation on the Living Etc forum. I've had a great response from people asking where I bought things from and generally saying lovely things about our house.

You can see the images on this link:
https://livingetc.ipcmediasecure.com/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/105410/an/0/page/0#105410

One of my favourite pasttimes is reading my new copy of Living Etc when it comes through my post box. I've been known to have chronic house-envy at some of the beautiful, modern houses, especially those open plan, airy spaces in Australia and the West Coast of America. I love the idea of spending lots of time outside and having a home that connects the outside and the inside seamlessly. Our home was never going to be that kind of space but I think we've made the best of what our house does offer and created a much lighter, open feel.

So I realised that I hadn't shown what the house looks like from the outside - so here is the before and after. What do you think?
x






2 comments:

  1. hi there

    saw your post on livingetc and popped over to have a bit more of a nosy!!..
    love the colour of your living room do you mind me asking what colour you used in there??
    charl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I love your house, beautiful job.
    I'm trying to decide what colour to paint the outside of my house at the mo and I love the colour of your front door - what is the colour called please? thanks x
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...