Monday, 18 July 2011

Etsy - Pixie Pixels


My Etsy obsession continues apace! I find it inspiring and exciting to see individuals being creative and selling their wares like a huge Greenwich-style market. My latest find is Pixie Pixels. She manages to combine my favourite things, graphic prints, bold colours, pretty design, with a little French inspiration to create really sweet and uplifting pictures.

I think these would look just gorgeous on a really chalky grey or blue wall in simple black or white frames. Very stylish!

Do you have a favourite Etsy shop?













1 comment:

  1. I haven't popped over to say hi for ages (life has been crazy busy at this end!). These images are such a great find! I particularly love the octopus... such a gorgeous background :)

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...