Thursday, 23 June 2011

Crafting and creating with love...

After yesterday's post I thought I'd show you a little of what I have been up to over the last few weeks. I've been doing alot of 'making', crafting and creating things for our house. In true 'bloke' style my other half thinks this is just more clutter that needs dusting!

The stone was picked up on our last holiday; the jam jars have simple ribbon and a heart button attached, and the print is abit of fun to remind us of our wedding day.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, I love your creative collection. When reading about your thoughts about the balance of real world and blog world, I can totally relate to this. I've been sruggling to find the right balance myself lately. Sometimes I find myself too deep into blog land, missing real life, sometimes it's the other way around. But I'm working on it...

    Let me know, if you'd like a personal invitation to Pinterest, because waiting for the official invite can take ages. I'll be happy to sent you one, when you leave a comment on my blog or send me an email. Oh, I forgot - we met through BYW and you were a reader in my blog Wohnwasabi who now turned into a new blog called Casa & Co ;-)

    Cheers Tesca

    http://casaundco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...