Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Etsy illustrator Katie Daisy


I've just spent a couple of hours blog-surfing. I usually do it when my husband is away on business as it is a very anti-social past-time! I click through from blog-link through to others to discover new and inspiring sites that I haven't found before, it's just amazing what is out there and I'll definitely be posting a few links in the future to some of my recent finds.

I wanted to share another great Etsy artist, Katie Daisy, who is in Asheville in the US. Her beautiful pictures are inspired by nature and bring whimsical touches and vivid colour together with modern design.

Beautiful - hope you like her work too. Let me know if you have any favourite Etsy shops.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...