Monday, 4 April 2011

Kitchen indulgence...


Our kitchen has had a dramatic face-lift. Simple white tiles have transformed the room to something resembling a proper kitchen. On the next sunny day I'll be taking some pictures and showing off the change as we're so pleased with it. As with the rest of the house there are still bits to finish [we are waiting to find the right extractor hood for above the range], but otherwise it is just how I would wish it to be.

So indulge me for a moment if I have a little fantasy of all the lovely gadgets and gizmos that would complete my dream kitchen - just for fun!

Keith Brymer Jones Utensil Pot - £20 - Red Direct



Bianca Hall - Believe Limited Edition Print - £69 - Rockett St George




White board message clock - £39 - Rockett St George


Gaggia baby coffee maker - £209.95 - John Lewis


KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer - £429 - John Lewis


Rob Ryan tea towel - £10 - Red Direct
Cute hey? I'm not in a rush, although I might just treat myself to that tea towel!




2 comments:

  1. ooooh, I love all of your picks here! you make me want to redo my kitchen now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy, do I have my eye on that Kitchenaid! Great collection, thanks for sharing. x Megan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...