Monday, 25 April 2011

Garden inspiration at Burton Agnes

We got back from a short holiday yesterday, we spent most of the time digging on the beach and finding the nearest farmyard for Noah to sit on a tractor, so a most successful trip!

One afternoon I managed to indulge my photography at the most beautiful gardens in
Burton Agnes in North Yorkshire. The tulips were all in full bloom and it was so exciting to see the beautiful colours like jewels in the sunshine.

I thought I'd use my pictures as the inspiration for a little wedding inspired story as, ahem, there's a little wedding going on in England on Friday!


Hope you like it.


Paul and Joe maxi dress, £770, My Wardrobe.com

Milly fuscia shift dress, £421, My Wardrobe.com




Blooming bulbs dress, £128, Anthropologie




The perfect gift for the couple who has everything...

Orangerie floral cushion, £75, Designers Guild
Cream floral print dress, £38, Dorothy Perkins


Milly keyhole dress, £399, My Wardrobe.com

Yellow print dress, £26, Dorothy Perkins








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...