Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Early summer fashion


Last week in England we had a little taste of summer. It was so wonderful to feel the warmth in the air and the sun starting to breath colour into the garden, my bulbs are finally starting to flower.

So I began thinking of my summer clothes that are tucked away in my wardrobe; bright prints and cool cottons haven't been much use the last few months with the bitter winter we've had. So I thought I'd share some of pretty pieces that have caught my eye for when the weather is a little warmer.


Top Shop - Lily print blouse - £36



Gap - White boot fit jeans - £45.95





Ted Baker - toe post sandal - £80





Cabbages and Roses - classic basket - £16




J Crew at Net a Porter - box jacket - £233






Top Shop - Knitted stripe jumper - £38


French Connection - summer dress - £62



Hope this may give you a little food-for-thought. Think classic lines, simple shapes and natural fabrics for the perfect summer wardrobe whatever your budget.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...