Sunday, 17 April 2011

Beautiful spring finds from Graham and Green


I'm definitely like a magpie with our home, I love anything bright or shiny and particularly something a little different or striking so the new spring collection from Graham and Green is right up my street.

Great quality furniture, mixed with unusual pieces like this birdcage light. Expensive but fun to get ideas from. And how beautiful is the bold print on the chair? I have a similar style nursing chair that I'm considering getting recovered and the catalogue has given me lots of great ideas.

The photography is so bright and sunny too, just lovely!

Bird cage light - £375


Chair - £495


Pine sideboard - £875


Hope this might have inspired you too, re-cover, restore and rummage for similar!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...