Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Decorate - Holly Becker and Joanna Copestick

The bookshelves in our house are already groaning under the weight of beautiful interiors and photography books, but I might have to make room for some more which are just coming out. I love the feeling of buying a new book and turning each page to find new ideas and inspiration.

These 3 books are right up my street, full of uplifting interiors and fun ideas for our home.
Emily Chalmers is a brilliant stylist who introduces fun, quirky touches of personality by mixing vintage pieces into modern homes.




Holly Becker is the brilliant editor of Decor8, one of the most popular design blogs [and my teacher for BYW!]. She has a brilliant eye for contemporary styling, and mixing different periods and influences to create interiors with a really individual feel, this will definitely be on my birthday wish-list.



Katherine Sorrell is an interiors writer and she suggests how to combine old with new, cheap with expensive to create a unique home full of flair.



Can't wait to get my copies! Have you read any of these yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...