Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Bright and beautiful...

Regular readers will know of my inclination towards the cheap and cheerful, but sometimes I'm drawn to the bright and the beautiful that doesn't always fall into the cheap category!

Cloudberry Living has the most brilliant selection of Scandinavian design for the home, it is so well edited and is just how I imagine it might be going to a really great homes boutique in Sweden; all simple white lines with bright accents and contemporary styling. The kind of pieces that look great in modern homes.

The children's pieces are so refreshing after seeing one too many Peppa Pig and Toy Story duvet covers!




ISAK Alphabet board - £42

This is the kind of 'kids' design I'd be happy to have in our living room - but maybe that's just me?! For those of you who aren't that way inclined the Verner Panton lights are worth a look too - so modern, but my favourite thing of all - timeless too!


Now that's real value for money!


1 comment:

  1. These cushions are gorgeous but I think I'll have to wait till I have children - can't get away with having them in our bedroom! £29 isn't too bad for them though I think...
    P.S. Just discovered your little gem of a blog via BYW and love the title!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...