Monday, 17 January 2011

Inspiration...

In a few weeks time I begin a photography course. I have very little expectation as to what this will lead to but see it as an opportunity to improve my picture-taking and hopefully make the blog abit more inspiring too.

My obsession with photography and all things visual fills our home, from prints on the walls to coffee-table books cluttering the shelves and endless cuttings from magazines spilling out of notebooks and folders, so you can imagine how I can easily spend hours on-line looking at beautiful images.

Here are some that I discovered through another blog: Things Izzy Loves

Eva Lindh is a swedish fashion and interiors stylist and my current obsession is for all things interiors.

Simplicity, composition and natural light are my watch-words for great pictures. Objects put together in a quirky way like in this first picture are an interesting contrast to more conventional compositions.

Cute.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...