Thursday, 27 January 2011

Something a little different...

I have decided I have a retailing-affliction, I haven't put a name to it yet but I'm sure I can't be the only one with it. My favoured lines and products are always obscure, prohibitively expensive, or from another country so not widely available in this country. Generally the vintage and second-hand finds will satisfy this frustrating whim, but sometimes other brands creep into my consciousness and I can't ignore them.

So here are some of my favourites at the moment.

Tory Burch - resort collection. Beautiful jewel colours and prints in wearable, modern pieces.



Anthropologie home and fashion - pretty pieces that have that covetable flea-market feel, but now available on-line in the UK.



Kate Spade accessories and stationary - cute and fun in the brightest, sugary shades.



Danish brand - House Doctor - available at some selected on-line stores and boutiques. Quirky pieces for the home and clothing.


Jonathan Adler - American interior designer whose distinctive style is bold and always inspiring.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...