Tuesday, 30 November 2010

A little bit of sparkle...



Last week I posted about a pretty pair of vintage-inspired shoes from New Look Limited Edition, so here are some more of my favourite party pieces from the sea of glitz that's out there. I think there is a similar retro-theme running through most of my choices, but styled up with modern, simple basics I think any of these pieces would add just the right amount of glam to an evening out.

As with make-up I'd always suggest going with one statement piece whether that's a dress, a top or a jacket - oh and I added in the coat because in this weather you need something gorgeous to put ontop!


Dress - Reiss - £149


Fringed jacket - Kate Moss for Top Shop - £80



Coat - Orion London - £115



Maxi dress - Libelula - £365



Ruched top - Max Studio - £49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...