Saturday, 16 October 2010

Time to think...and shop...


I've had a quiet weekend to myself which is such a treat when I'm usually chasing around after a toddler.

I've done my banking, cleaned the house, ordered a fire-grate in anticipation of roaring fires at Christmas time, so generally been busying myself with all the niggling jobs that never usually get done.

One of which is thinking about starting my Christmas shopping! Unfortunately this has lead to me thinking more about what I'd like rather than what I'll be buying for everyone else. Once on-line it's too tempting to click onto my favourite sites and browse the lovely things, here are just a few I was looking at today - husband take note!

Bombus heart art from Not on the High Street - £165

This is such a great website for something a little bit different, I'm a real collector when it comes to hanging things on our walls and these are such a great idea and can be made bespoke so I love the idea of including the places that have special memories.


Mia Lia keepsake bracelet from Red Direct - £25

Red Direct always select the most stylish products that feel that little bit special.
Tweed collarless coat from Uniqlo - £79.99

Simple, elegant, timeless - all the things I'm looking for at the moment and a great price too. Uniqlo is a brilliant place to look for knitwear for gifts for family too, and you have to look a the J+ range at the moment designed by the brilliant Jil Sander - amazing tailored pieces at high street prices.


Costes scented candle from CultBeauty - £55

The appeal of CultBeauty.co.uk is that it finds all those must-have products from around the world that you can't necessarily find here, so is worth a browse just to see what is on offer.

One of my favourites is the scented range from Hotel Costes. I was lucky enough to stay at the hotel on a visit to Paris and this scent captures that decadent, indulgent feel of the whole hotel.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...