Wednesday, 1 September 2010

More Gent travel pictures...

We just got back from another visit to see family in Belgium. I've been lucky enough to live in Antwerp, and have family living in Gent. I've posted in the past with travel pictures from my visits in my Travel Files and Details.

Looking over my pictures again I'm always drawn to the same images - shadows, architectural details, food, and 'rommel' or bric-a-brac. I think it's the details that make up the rich character of a place, so I'm drawn to photographing the little things that define somewhere.

As for the graffiti hearts - I'm not sure what the story is there - but I like them!






















1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, oh I love the love hearts - how sweet and I wish I knew the story... Mel x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...