Friday, 12 March 2010

Simple and pretty


Simple and pretty are my new watch-words for style. I don't have the time to do fussy, so I loved these pictures from Banana Republic.

They reminded me of some of my favourite shoots I styled in the past, and are totally inspiring for getting ready for Spring time as the weather is getting warmer [hooray!].

Easy to recreate and fun, I'm going to have a good route through my wardrobe come Easter time and pull some easy outfits together. With BR there are always touches of vintage chic that are a great idea to steal, like the vintage pendant in look3, the vintage-style trench in the last look, and the cute antique inspired clutch bag in the first look. Mixed with great wardrobe staples it's such a simple way to pull pieces together without having to try too hard!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...