Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Hooray for Blighty!

Now I can't say I'm a very patriotic person, having lived and worked abroad I can certainly see the advantages and disadvantages to living [and shopping!] in this Fair Land, but I'm loving some of our very own products at the moment.

I've seen The Bath House products before, but came across some gorgeous pieces at the shop at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park [which is worth the trip just on it's own!]. Including really lovely hand-milled soaps and indulgent scents for the bathroom, I love the fun, simple packaging too. A great gift idea or I'd want to just display some of their glass bottles in my bathroom, perfect against simple, white tiles.

Bath soak £9.95



Soaps £3.95


Hobbs is a label I've fallen in and out of love with several times but their new NW3 line is brilliant. Cute prints, great tailoring and all with a fun retro twist - good if you're looking for something to splash out on.

Hooray for Blighty!

Dove top £89

Cropped Crombie Jacket £189


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...