Wednesday, 7 October 2009

TRAVEL FILE: Loire Valley

I think at heart I'm a frustrated photographer. On holidays I take endless pictures of random objects, picturesque landscapes, and what my family laughingly call my 'arty' shots. So this year after our trip to the Loire Valley I decided to do something with my collection of odd shots.

We visited vineyards, caves, and pretty villages with tempting boulangeries. Noah liked having the run of the garden and playing with stones outside our door [it's usually the simple things that keep him entertained!]. We stayed at the beautiful Logis du Pressoir .


There were so many great things that caught my eye it was hard to edit the selection down, but I'm quite pleased with the results. I'm just not sure what to do with the picture now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...